Day 10 - Greatest marching achievement
Getting my single down.. HOLY. I honestly was the slowest learner and I didn’t get them consistently until a month after everyone else did, but I still hustled through it and got it down. HELLLLLL YEAHH.
Also, we got an awesome new weapons instructor today. Her name is Jessica and she is the funniest girl ever. :)
10:20 pm • 17 August 2010 • 2 notes
Day 9 - Biggest marching disappointment
Losing championships freshman year.. we lost by what? .25 of a point of something.. We lost to California High after we won against them all season. I swear on my life it was rigged.. not only were they marching on their own field, they also got go to last. Grrr..
9:49 pm • 16 August 2010 • 4 notes
Day 8 - The one feeling during the season that you won’t ever forget
NCBA Championships Freshman year.. The sunset in the background, marching onto the field, the breathless feeling after finishing a show that I was proud be a part of. Priceless.
12:35 pm • 15 August 2010 • 3 notes
Day 7 - Least favorite marching memory
Fremont Expo Sophomore year. Fucking windy and fucking cold, not even joking. Exactly what makes me want to not join again. GRRR..
12:18 am • 15 August 2010 • 1 note
Day 6 - Favorite marching memory
This list honestly goes on and on.. I can’t even remember most of it!
- Thizz dance! LOL don’t even ask..
- Foothill: The moon friken disappeared before my eyes. I’m not even joking. I was soosososoosso freaked out..
- Singing on the bus.. GET LOW..
- Foothill: Dance off. LOL I never knew band kids could have so much fun..
- I HATE CALI CLUB
- First Home Game: Char having her bolt fly off during her first public field show performance. LOL
- Mark Button dancing to “Drop That Heater” during the showcase performance. SOOO FUNNY..
- Putting on our costumes! We actually had a say in these cute coral/gunmetal ones, so we were excited :)
- Running into a friken Tuba. I think it was Edwin..
- LOL always high-fiving Arnold whenever I was setting my flag, ect. We did this every single review/reset-from-the-top of the season!
- Foothill: This girl singing the anthem terribly. I can’t believe we sat through 3 minutes of that shit in the hot ass sun, godammit. LOL It’s online too..
- Rainbow Sheep Mina!
- Mr. I: “This show is going to be a lot more intense” Vivian: “It’s about time!”
- DICTATOR NICKNAMES
- Rash Girl, Wild Chihuahua, Rodent Rage
Of course, there are a ton more that I just can’t list off the top of my head right now, but.. yeah..
10:05 pm • 13 August 2010
Day 4 - Least favorite show you’ve performed
Well, Speed of Sound cause it’s not my favorite and it’s the other one out of two shows that I’ve performed. This one’s boring..
10:00 pm • 11 August 2010
Day 3 - Favorite show you’ve performed
I’ve only performed two shows, The Speed of Sound and Winter Sketches. I liked Winter Sketches better because freshman year was just a lot more exciting overall. The only thing I thought about last season was “cold” and “windy.” HAHAH
9:28 pm • 10 August 2010 • 3 notes
Day 2 - Favorite corps
The Cavaliers, simply because Tyler (our first guard coach) was in it. I miss Tyler! He had the funniest jokes and her was a great coach that earned our respect without having to demand it. “I can see your hoo-hahs!”
9:51 pm • 9 August 2010 • 3 notes